Melissa and Celeste

Melisa & Celeste

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: Melissa Miranda, Carl Benito, and Celeste Lacbain

Many temporary foreign workers in Canada opt to remain in the country after their work permits have expired and even when they have reached the maximum (4 years) duration that foreign workers can work in Canada. One action they usually take is to apply for a Study Permit. This is exactly what Melissa Miranda and Celeste Lacbain did when their work permits expired last April 2015. They hired immigrant consultant Carl Benito, who unhesitatingly assisted the two ladies in filling out the forms and in preparing the required supporting documents. Melissa and Celeste received their Study Permits two months after they sent their application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

Anyone who wants to apply for Canadian permanent residence, work permit, study permit, driver’s license, and other immigration processes should contact Carl Benito by phone 780-298-4308 or by email

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *